Min. Deposit: $100
Best trading experience 2020
best ECN broker 2020
Best Forex broker in Nigeria 2020
best education provider 2020
FXTM brand is regulated by CYSEC (the regulatory body for Cyprus) and the FCA (the financial regulatory body for the UK) and the FSC (the regulatory body in Mauritius).
The company was founded in 2011. They have made a name for themselves by collecting many awards over the last few years
At ForexTime they offer a large choice between different types of accounts that can suit anyone from beginners to experts.
FXTM have competitive spreads, leverage of up to 1:1,000, and a large choice of tools. Clients can trade via MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, or the FXTM Trader app.
Platform & Tools
The most popular and powerful online trading platform in the world, with everything you need to perform your trades in an advanced area. Metatrader 4 platform download is free.
The web-based version has an unparalleled feature-set within an intuitive and deeply customizable user interface.
FXTM MT5 is fully customizable to suit your trading style. It provides you with everything you need to trade the financial markets. MetaTrader 5 is a powerful web-based platform that grants you access to the global markets without the need to download or install any software.
ForexTime Trading Signals
FXTM trading signals were created by ForexTime Head of Education. They rely on price movement scenarios. These give you the ability to utilize trading signals on ForexTime. This feature is available with both MT4 and MT5. There are actually FXTM Trading Signals, which are all created to interpret fluctuations in key financial instruments based on price.
FXTM Trading Signals include:
- 14 FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS: 8 currency pairs, 3 commodities, 3 market indices.
- 3 POPULAR TECHNICAL INDICATORS.
- 4 TAKE-PROFIT LEVELS.
- 2 SCENARIOS.
- 2 DAILY UPDATES.
- PROTECTIVE STOP LOSS.
Education & materials
ForexTime has on offered a big choice of educational resources and free eBooks that include learning about forex and the fundamentals of trading in the industry and more options for the advanced and veteran traders.
- Standard Account: This account is also available without the SWAP option; fixed leverage for each instrument; fast actioning; hedging is permitted; narrow floating spreads; all commission is clearly displayed; offered in three different currencies – euros, pounds sterling and US dollars.
- Cent Account: Fixed leverage for each instrument; the account also comes without SWAP; narrow floating spreads; rapid execution; rigid leverage for each instrument; the units of currency are UK pennies, USD cents and Euro cents; Single cent lots are available.
- Stock CFDs Account: This account does not charge commission; over 170 US shares on offer; rapid transactions; hedging is permitted; three currencies offered (GBP, USD and EUR); the fixed leverage ratio is 1:5, and an account without SWAP can be opened if required.
- ECN Zero Account: Narrow floating spreads; static leverage for each instrument; both scalping and hedging are permitted; no SWAP option available; the account doesn’t allow re-quotes.
- ECN Account: Euros, pounds and US dollar options available; spreads start as low as 0.11; commission commences from a low $4; permitted scalping and hedging; no SWAP choice on offer; re-quotes aren’t permitted.
- FXTM Pro Account: Zero commission; really rapid market execution without re-quotes; SWAP free account with these benefits is also available; direct access to liquidity from high-calibre providers; zero last-look pricing; fixed leverage.
Credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, debit).
Bank Wire Transfers.
E-Wallets such as Skrill, NETELLER and many others.
More than 20 local services such as Fasapay, Baokim, and Gahanna Local Transfers.
Customer service at FXTM is through Chat, Skype, Social Media (Facebook, Telegram, WhatsApp, Viber) and telephone.
Min. Deposit $100
80.6% of retail CFD accounts lose money